The Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering (PME) brand must have a consistent look and feel across all media. A consistent brand helps raise awareness and build trust and a connection with our audiences.
You’ll find Pritzker Molecular Engineering's official materials below. Always download the standard logos and templates provided on this page. Do not copy designs from other sources.
Download PME logo and guidelines
PME has a variety of logo options to use based on where and how the logo will appear. Review the PME identity guidelines for information on which logo option to use for your project or item.
Once you determine which logo option you need, download it below. Choose an .eps file for all printed materials, such as brochures, folders, and t-shirts. Choose a .png file for digital applications:
- Primary logo
- Primary outline logo
- Secondary logo
- Secondary outline logo
- Standalone symbol
- Standalone type
- Logo signature lockup
Individuals outside of the University can contact Devon McPhee, PME director of communications, for a logo.
Download PME templates
Use the templates below for PowerPoint presentations, letterhead, flyers, and email signatures.
- Letterhead templates: Choose between a University of Chicago-only template and a UChicago/Argonne National Laboratory co-branded template for your formal communications.
- Email signature template: Copy-and-paste this email signature template to use it with your University email account.
- Flyer templates: Choose between four flyer templates available for download. Some design elements of the template will appear screened-back when you open it in Word. These elements will be full color when you print the flyer or save it as a PDF.
- PowerPoint template: Download this PowerPoint template to use it for your presentations. Some slides may appear gray when you edit them, though all slides will appear white when you present them.
PME provides two 2.8’x7’ free-standing, branded banners to use during events. You can check out the banners at the front desk of the PME main office, ERC Room 299. Please return the banners immediately following a daytime event or in the morning following an evening event.
Communications and software courses
University of Chicago employees have free access to the courses available on LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com), including ones for software programs like PowerPoint, Excel, and Photoshop. You can also brush up on general topics such as photography, design, marketing, video, and web development using this service.
You can access LinkedIn Learning courses for free by:
- Clicking “Log In” on the LinkedIn Learning UChicago portal
- Signing in with your CNet ID and password