Scott received his BS and MS in chemical engineering from the University of Oklahoma in Norman, Oklahoma. He received his PhD in chemical engineering and bioengineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, Georgia.
1) Sharon L Hyzy, Illya Kajan, D Scott Wilson, Kelsey A Lawrence, Devon Mason, Joseph K Williams, Rene Olivares‐Navarrete, David J Cohen, Zvi Schwartz, Barbara D Boyan, "Inhibition of Angiogenesis Impairs Bone Healing in an In Vivo Murine Rapid Resynostosis Model”, J. of Bio Mat. Res. Part A. 105A, 2743, (2017).
2) M. Damo, D.S. Wilson, E. Simeoni, J.A. Hubbell, “TLR-3 stimulation improves immunity elicited by dendritic cell exosome-based vaccines in a murine model of melanoma”, Sci. Rep. 5, 17622, (2015).
3) C.D. Herman*, D.S. Wilson*, K.A. Lawrence, X. Ning, R. Olivares-Navarrete, J.K. Williams, R.E. Guldberg, N. Murthy, Z. Swartz, B.D. Boyan, “Rapidly polymerizing injectable click hydrogel therapy to delay bone growth in a murine resynostosis model”, Biomaterials. 35, 9698, (2014). * Authors contributed equally to this work
4) R.E. Whitmire, D.S. Wilson, A. Singh, M.E. Levenston, N. Murthy, A.J. Garcia, “Self-assembling nanoparticles for intra-articular delivery of anti-inflammatory proteins”,Biomaterials. 30, 7665, (2012).
5) H. Laroui, D.S. Wilson, G. Dalmasso, K. Salaita, N. Murthy, S. Sitaraman, D. Merlin, “Nanomedicine in GI”, Am. J. Physiol. Gastrointest. Liver Physiol. 300, G371, (2011).
6) D.S. Wilson, G. Dalmasso, L. Wang, S. Sitaraman, D. Merlin, N. Murthy., “Orally delivered thioketal nanoparticles loaded with TNF-α-siRNA target inflammation and inhibit gene expression in the intestines”, Nat. Mater., 9, 923, (2010).
7) M.C. Gongora, H.E. Lob, U. Landmesser, T.J. Guzik, W.D. Martin, K. Ozumi, S.M. Wall, D.S. Wilson, N. Murthy, M. Gravanis, T. Fukai, D.G. Harrison, “Loss of extracellular superoxide dismutase leads to acute lung damage in the presence of ambient air: a potential mechanism underlying adult respiratory distress syndrome”,Am. J. Pathol., 173, 915, (2008).
8) D.S. Wilson, L.L Lee, “Chemical Potentials and Phase Equilibria of Lennard-Jones Mixtures: A Self-consistent Integral Equation Approach”, J. Chem. Physics, 123, 44512, (2005).
9) D.S. Wilson, L.L. Lee, “Molecular Recognition and Adsorption Equilibria in Starburst Dendrimers: Gas Structure and Sensing via Molecular Theory”, Fluid Phase Equilibria, 228-229, 197, (2005).
10) G. Pellicane, C. Caccamo, D.S. Wilson, L.L. Lee, “Replica Ornstein-Zernike Self-Consistent Theory for Mixtures in Random Pores”, Phys. Rev. E, 69, 61202, (2004).
11) J.H. McFall, D.S. Wilson, L.L Lee, “Accurate Correlation of the Second Virial Coefficients of Some 40 Chemicals Based on an Anisotropic Square-Well Potential”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 41, 1107, (2002).