Tuition costs are based on the number of units taken in any given quarter. Candidates should estimate tuition costs accordingly. Visit the Bursar’s website for more information about graduate student tuition and fees for the upcoming academic year.
- How do I get financial aid for the Master of Engineering?
- No separate application is required for merit-based scholarships; you only need check the appropriate box on the MSME application to be considered for merit-based aid. However, you will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply for federal student loans.
- Prospective full-time students should submit their FAFSA during Round One or Round Two to be considered.
- How do I secure scholarships or third-party funding for myself?
- Learn more about graduate financial aid here.