Tuition costs are based on the number of units taken in any given quarter, with each 100-unit course set at a rate of $6,500 for the 2019/2020 academic year. Candidates should estimate tuition costs accordingly. Visit the Bursar’s website for more information about graduate student fees for the upcoming academic year.
- How do I get financial aid for the Master of Engineering?
- No separate application is required for merit-based scholarships; you only need check the appropriate box on the MSME application to be considered for merit-based aid. However, you will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply for federal student loans.
- Prospective full-time students should submit their FAFSA during Round One or Round Two to be considered.
- How do I secure scholarships or third-party funding for myself?
- Learn more about graduate financial aid here.