Searle Laboratory 105
5735 South Ellis Avenue
Chicago, IL 60637
petersb at uchicago.edu
Brandon performs Monte Carlo and Molecular Dynamics simulations of polymers. His focus is on the free energy of defects, the dynamics and kinetics of defect formation, and non-equilibrium simulations. More specifically, he is working on graphoeptiaxial simulations of block copolymers with a focus on hole shrink experiments.
- BS, Chemical Engineering, Iowa State University, 2009
- MS, Chemical Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 20??
- A Detailed Examination of the Topological Constraints of Lamellae-Forming Block Copolymers
- A multi-chain polymer slip-spring model with fluctuating number of entanglements: Density fluctuations, confinement, and phase separation
- A multichain polymer slip-spring model with fluctuating number of entanglements for linear and nonlinear rheology
- Graphoepitaxial Assembly of Cylinder Forming Block Copolymers in Cylindrical Holes